Monday 17 October 2011

33.items.reality.

So here is the reality...
I have arrived in Tokyo safe and sound with my bag not ending up in some god-for-saken palace as it always manages to do when I travel by myself.

BUT

I couldn't fit everything in ><

so here is the real list. not MUCH of a difference, but I can tell you already it is hurting me><
If I am to do this challenge ever again I will be sticking to the 33 if not a few garments more.
In fact it is so challenging I have already started considering getting a garment or two.

anyway here is the list!


Pants
1.       Black jeans
2.       Grey shorts
3.       Reversible Hammer pants
4.       Jegings

Skirts
5.       FloralDresses
6.       blue polka dot
7.       little black dress

Coat
8.       black A line trench

Tops
9.       typewriter t-shirt
10.    Peace and Quiet blue T long sleeved
11.    Peace red t long sleeved
12.    Coffee dyed shirt

Jacket / cardigan
13.    Red Cardy
14.    Tintin Jersey
15.    Country Road Jacket

Accessories
16.    Keys necklace
17.    Steam-punk necklace
18.    Westwood necklace
19.    Floral Scarf
20.    Green stone necklace
21.    Heart stockings
22.    Checkered stockings
23.    Blue stone ring
24.    White floral ring
25.    Rainbow button ring
26.    Camera necklace

Foot wear
27.    Beige boots
28.    Flats
29.    Chucks


But amongst all the negativity of only surviving with 20 odd pieces of clothing there has been one positivity.

I went shopping today and


DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING.

When I go shopping I ALWAYS buy something.
Whether it is for someone or just to add to my pile of shit building in my wardrobe.
But I am already more aware of what I want, and even if it kind of like what I want I won't get it unless I am 100%


I am loving this!!

Now that I am 5 mins walk away from every girls dream shop, I think I just want to live here forever in my un cluttered simple life♡

No comments: