Tuesday 11 October 2011

33.items.

I celebrate! at 5 in the morning ><

I have 33 items!


They are as follows;



Pants
1.       Black jeans
2.       Grey shorts
3.       Reversible Hammer pants
4.       Jegings
Skirts
5.       Grey skirt
6.       Floral
Dresses
7.       blue polka dot
8.       little black dress
Coat
9.       black A line trench
Tops
10.    typewriter t-shirt
11.    Peace and Quiet blue T long sleeved
12.    Peace red t long sleeved
13.    Coffee dyed shirt
14.    Checkered Shirt
Jacket / cardigan
15.    Grey cardy
16.    Red Cardy
17.    Tintin Jersey
18.    Skull Jersey
19.    Country Road Jacket
Accessories
20.    Keys necklace
21.    Steam-punk necklace
22.    Westwood necklace
23.    Floral Scarf
24.    Green stone necklace
25.    Heart stockings
26.    Checkered stockings
27.    Black Belt
28.    Blue stone ring
29.    White floral ring
30.    Rainbow button ring
Foot wear
31.    Beige boots
32.    Flats
33.    Chucks



I was going to take photos of all the items and post them, but realised it is now almost 5 in the morning, so might do that once I get to Japan.


Now to get all these items into my suitcase. 


xx

2 comments:

L'Asiatique said...

Okay I know I already told you this but WOAAAAH I can't believe you actually got 33 items INCLUDING ACCESSORIES!! :D Well done <3

Pearl said...

love you~ <3