Tuesday 11 October 2011

2.months.in.Japan.and.a.challenge.to.meet.

So I am off to Japan tomorrow with a mild challenge in front of me.

I am leaving in less than 10 hours and I have yet to start properly packing.
I have found every excuse not to and have offered to do anything that involves me NOT doing so.


Half of it is nerves. By friday I am going to be in the middle of Tokyo at a language school living and breathing Japanese for 2 months while I apply to several Fashion schools in the region in hope to be attending one of them next April. And I am not going to lie that is A LOT of pressure. especially since it something I really want.

But right now there is a bigger matter.

Packing.

As I said I want to apply for Fashion school. Therefore I LOVE clothes. But there is only so much you can take with you in one suitcase that is half full of study books.

In preparation to move in April (fingers crossed) I have spent the the past few months trying to find ways to reduce my clothing. One that i have found is theproject333 that is a challenge where you choose 33 items, box up the rest and wear only the 33 that you have chosen for 3 months.

Sounds like a challenge? for me yes it is but I went through some of the techniques on the website and managed to reduce all my clothing to 44 pieces. Which I wrote about this in my other blog. Now the  challenge is to take this down further for the time being to spend two months in Japan with.

My aim is to try have this amount for my trip that starts tomorrow.
I am off to get inspired!

xx

No comments: